10.17.2016

2017 Planners Now Available!


The Everyday Life 2017 Planner Pages are now available!  I am SO excited, as this is the product that I use most out of anything I have ever purchased with Close To My Heart.  I use these planner pages EVERY DAY!  The month dividers of this planner feature beautiful, intricate coloring-page style designs that are carried through in smaller details on the following pages.  These planner pages also include a plastic zipper pouch for storing your markers, coloring pencils, pen, and other writing and decorating instruments.

These pages are now available for purchase in three different ways:

  1. Bundled together with the Everyday Life Album - Stripes.
  2. Bundled together with the Everyday Life Album - Seaglass.
  3. Buy only the planner pages themselves.
So get your life ready for 2017 with these beautiful new pages!  I ordered mine today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment