9.09.2009

Fall is almost here!


This adorable stamp set can be yours when you book your fall (September-December) Home Gathering!  Comment below or email me to book yours today!

Home Gatherings are a fun way to socialize, to create, and to share the joy of stamping and scrapbooking.  I will make it easy for you and your guests to learn some new techniques and see the latest stamp designs, card kits, scrapbooking kits, exclusive papers, and more great products!

I LOVE doing holiday Home Gatherings, because they are a GREAT way to get your hands on our Christmas products and take home a project that YOU made!!!  Let me show you how easy (and inexpensive) making your own Christmas cards can be!

2 comments:

  1. We always make our Christmas cards- it's really fun and ends up looking great!

    Does it cost much to have these Home Gatherings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this set & I cannot WAIT to use it!! I plan on using the stocking on our Christmas cards. I am sure I will find a use for the others too ;)

    ReplyDelete