4.15.2009

We're Tickled Pink


Put a little more "YOU" in your scrapbooks, and you'll be Tickled Pink this spring!  Our newest scrapbooking kit puts you front and center - with everything you need to create two beautiful two-page layouts all about the things that you love and that make you shine.  And speaking of shine, you'll also be tickled by the kiss of glitter on these fabulous papers!

Celebrate spring, bling, and everything you love - you'll be so happy you'll be Tickled Pink!

To get your very own Tickled Pink scrapbooking kit:

  • Place a minimum order of $60 in stamp sets (excluding K-size and Stamp of the Month) between April 15-May 31 to receive a Tickled Pink scrapbooking kit FREE! (Limit one free kit per order.)  Start shopping now!
  • Purchase the Tickled Pink kit at just $34.95 - well below retail value!  Shop here!
  • Host a Home Gathering between April 15-May 31 with minimum sales of $400 and receive a kit FREE.
  • Sign up as a new Consultant between May 1-May 31 and receive a kit FREE.
The Tickled Pink scrapbooking kit features the following:

  • Featured Colors: Blush, Crystal Blue, Twilight, Hollyhock, Sweet Leaf
  • 1 - My Acrylix I Am Stamp Set (D-size)
  • 2 - 12"x 12" Floral B&T Duos Paper (1 with glitter)
  • 2 - 12" x 12" Stripe B&T Duos Paper (1 with glitter)
  • 1 - 12" x 12" Blush Textured Cardstock
  • 1 - 12" x 12" Crystal Blue Textured Cardstock
  • 5 - 12" x 12" White Daisy Textured Cardstock (1 sheet with die-cut shapes)
  • 1 - Mini-Medley Accents White Daisy Collection
  • 1 - Foam Texture Tool
  • 1 - Brochure

5 comments:

  1. Great set! Can't wait to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is exciting! I'm getting ready to place an order with my consultant...maybe this will count?? - Heather/craftastic (following your blog too...can you tell I'm interested in your free product??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, hun. Just wanted to let you know that you have to spend $60 (not $50) to get the Tickled Pink set for free. It was probably just a typo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Vanessa! Definitely a typo! *oops* I made the correction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't think I'd like this at first cause I'm more of a purple girl. But once I saw it I loved it. I'm so glad we're doing it as a workshop!!!

    ReplyDelete